Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tagged Again

This tag comes from my friend Ashley.

A- Attached or Single? Attached
B- Best Friend? Paul
C- Cake or Pie? Pie . Double Cream Lemon at Marie Calender's - on sale this month
D- Day of Choice? sunday
E- Essential Item? My new laptop
F- Favorite Color? Green
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Gummy bears
H- Hometown? SLC, UT
I- Favorite Indulgence? Pedicure.
J- January or July? July, for SURE!! Can't stand winter
K- Kids? Justin Paul - 15, Brooke Lindsey - 13, Taylor Benjamin - 10, Jared Truman & Kamryn Lindy - 2 1/2
L- Life isn't complete without? My family and the gospel.
M- Marriage date? August 31, 1991
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 2 sisters 2 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples? Like them both - but very picky about them - apple has to be very crisp and orange has to be very sweet and juicy
P- Phobias and Fears? I have very serious issues when it comes to mice and I am afraid of the dark.
Q- Quote? It is listed at the bottom of my blog - first heard it in the movie Akaela and The Bee
R- Reason to smile? My husband, my kids, my family, my friends.
S- Season of choice? SUMMER and Fall in Utah
T- Tag three people? Hmmm....whoever feels like doing this lovely thing.
U- Unknown fact about me? I used to take guitar lessons and had to sing and play in front of people at a recital.
V- Vegetable? Broccoli and spinach, though I love almost all veggies!
W- Worst Habit? Too much time on the computer
X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound. I had plenty of these when I was pregnant with the twins.
Y- Your favorite food? Oh man, can I just say FOOD! If I had to pick though, it would be Mexican.
Z- Zodiac Sign? Born on the cusp of Libra and Scorpio

1 comment:

Susan Byers said...

That was very interesting. I would normally respond with my answers but I don't like long things like that on my blog, only e-mail. I know, I'm OCD.