Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I'm so sad

This is really such a trivial thing but it has made me so sad.
Kamryn had her FIRST haircut and it was done by her BROTHER!!
She's had a hard time getting her hair to grow and it's finally looking really cute and has lots of curls.
This morning Paul's parents were staying here while I helped at school. When I got back Carolyn asked me about a little curl of hair that Kamryn brought her. I'd seen it earlier but didn't think much of it. It started making sense. There was a lot of hair on the back of Kamryn's jacket and we found more little ringlets in the living room.
I asked Jared if he cut Kamryn's hair and he said YES and he seemed proud of the job he did.
Luckily he only cut off her hair in the back and it isn't really noticeable. I think this happened yesterday afternoon sometime (I'd given Taylor a haircut after school and I think that gave these two the idea). Thank goodness hair grows back but in Kamryn's case it sure grows awfully slow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is sad. Hopefully it will grow back with the curls. Miss you!

Stephanie said...

Hey Lisa! :) This is Stephanie, my mom gave you the wrong blog address! Our blog address is http://mattandstephpurcell.blogspot.com