Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Update on RS Lesson

My lesson went very well. I was happy with how the discussions went and it was a fun change. To explain why I was teaching RS - a while ago our RS president had to teach on short notice because the teacher for that week had to go out of town very unexpectedly. I asked the pres why she was teaching and she said she didn't dare call anybody on Thur to teach that Sunday. I told her she could call me (I'd rather have short notice than too much notice). So, recently she asked me if I'd be willing to come in and teach sometime and bring in the YW with me and I said sure. The Laurel class occasionally goes in with RS so this would work out fine. Since it was UEA weekend and we had several girls out of town we had all of the YW go in. They seemed to enjoy being in there although one of my Beehives came up to me after the lesson and said "great lesson but boy was that long."

No comments: