Monday, April 08, 2013

Happy Easter

Easter is full of traditions

Kamryn showing her 2 favorite eggs that she did

coloring Eggs on Saturday

It was great to have Brooke home with us for the weekend

Jared showing his favorite eggs
most of his were green


coloring eggs is one of my favorite "crafts"
I could do it all day long


Another tradition is getting dressed up in new spring clothes

Jared

the whole family minus Justin of course

my beautiful daughters

crazy kids

handsome boys

Taylor

crazy boys

Kamryn
Another tradition is the clue hunt to find your basket
This year I only did clues for Jared and Kamryn
I think Taylor was a little sad to not have his own clues
Next year I better do them for everyone

Jared with his 1st clue

Kamryn with her 1st clue
In the evening we all gathered at my parents for a big Easter dinner and egg hunt.  It was so great to have everyone together.  It was a BEAUTIFUL spring day and the kids all enjoyed playing outside together.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Cute family! :) I don't know why, but all those pictures of you guys in front of your house made me really home sick! I LOVE Utah! Ha.