Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Catch-up

Just before school got out for the holidays, Jared and Kamryn's class put on a Christmas program for their parents and grandparents. It was such a cute program - they sang several songs and recited some cute poems. Kamryn was pretty shy at first but warmed up and did a great job. Jared was very handsome all dressed up and also did a great job! Their teacher is amazing!!

Jared and Kamryn with Mrs Armstrong

Taylor showing his Santa spirit
(he wanted a new snowy picture for his FaceBook profile picture)

I bought this cute snowman at the Festival of Trees.
He was easy to make - its a tube sock with a can of soda inside.
The kids and I made these to give to their friends and teachers and office ladies at school.

the Sunday before Christmas my mom commented that we all looked nice all dressed up for Christmas. So I decided we should try to take a family picture. What a trial. It actually turned out okay but I would have liked to taken more time to do it buy my family is not that cooperative.

No comments: