Thursday, September 02, 2010

Six Things

Six Things I Could Live Without, but It Wouldn’t be Pretty:

  • make-up
  • chapstick
  • our truck
  • my phone (not really)
  • curling iron
  • my camera

Six Movies I’ve Never Seen Before:

  • Good Will Hunting
  • New Moon
  • Spiderman 3
  • Toy Story 3 (but planning to as soon as it gets to dollar theater)
  • Inception
  • Chariots of Fire
Six of My Pet Peeves:

  • People eating/chomping with their mouth open
  • Flakey people
  • Being late
  • parents who park in the drive thru lane at the school
  • mean kids
  • bad drivers

Six Things I Really Love Doing:

  • eating
  • sleeping
  • reading
  • watching my kids play sports
  • listening to music
  • going out to dinner with good friends

Six TV Shows I Enjoy (I never watch TV these days so these are shows I used to watch):

  • ER
  • Amazing Race
  • Survivor (in the beginning)
  • Chuck (watched the whole first season in a weekend on DVD, haven't seen anything since)
  • Baby Story
  • What not to Wear

Six Jobs I Have Held:

  • waitress
  • office manager
  • grocery store checker
  • substitute teacher
  • cashier at french bakery
  • secretary

Six Books I’ve Never Read:

  • Crime and Punishment
  • anything by Jane Austen
  • The Hunger Games series, although they arrived in the mail today
  • The Girl with the Pearl Earring
  • Robinson Crusoe
  • The Old Testament (just parts of it)

Six Movies I will ALWAYS Watch if I happen to see them on tv:

  • The Wedding Planner
  • Princess Bride
  • How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
  • EverAfter
  • any of the Bourne movies
  • Steel Magnolias

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how to lose a guy in 10 days. Yep, I'll watch that one whenever it comes on, too.