Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring

Spring is the most torturous season for me - I'm so excited for winter to be over and for it to be getting warm. But I have pretty bad spring allergies and they start early. I've got symptoms already and its no fun.

A fun thing to report - my sister and I took our kids to Classic Fun Center today (thanks to my friend Cynthia sharing some bounce back passes, thanks). They had fun in the bounce center and Kamryn and Kyson liked the jungle. Jared wouldn't go in there at all because they had that weaved webbing to climb around on and he's afraid he'll fall through. They all had a lot of fun playing the games and getting tickets. Kamryn had an easy time picking out her prizes but it was so hard for Jared to decide on prizes that he gave up and said he didn't want anything because he couldn't choose. I ended up choosing 2 different snakes for him that he loved. After they were worn out we went to get some lunch. Now I'm worn out.

No comments: