Friday, March 12, 2010

A Great Day

Today was a great day.
Started out going to an exercise class at the Rec Center with my friend, Desiree. Its called Boot Camp and I'm not sure I ever want to go back, j/k. It was a butt kicker class and it made me feel old but I survived and will probably go back sometime this century!
After the class we picked up our kids from the nursery and took them swimming. We all had a great time and it was good to see that Jared and Kamryn haven't lost too much of what they learned last summer since I have been a serious slacker about taking them this school year.
Tonight I went to dinner with my wonderful group of friends from JR High and High School. Its always so great to get together with them and catch up on their lives and listen to their stories.

No comments: