Thursday, September 17, 2009

Anniversary Present

This jewelry armoire is what Paul gave me for my anniversary.
This is one of those presents where I went and got it at the Early Bird Labor Day sale at RC Willey's (it was a great deal) and came home and told Paul he had gotten me a present for our anniversary, a little late.
I love this little armoire. I put it together (just screwed on the legs and the lid) all by myself and then had so much fun organizing my jewelry. My favorite part is the hidden necklace area - the sides open up so you can hang your necklaces. I've thought I wanted one of these but wasn't really sure so never really asked for it as a gift. But now I wonder how I've lived without it.

2 comments:

The Martin Family said...

Love it! My little jewelry box is overflowing. I think I need one too!

superpaige said...

Very pretty!