Sunday, August 23, 2009

Destruction Continues

It's kind of hard to see in this picture but this is the passenger side of the van on the dash.
Jared and Kamryn were playing in the van with their friend, while we were up at scout camp.
The next day I noticed this lovely drawing of people. I asked them if they did that and they both denied doing it.
This morning I noticed kamryn had nail polish all over her leg. I asked her where she got it and she said Brooke's room. I went in brooke's room and there is polish all over the carpet too.
What am I going to do with them?

3 comments:

Susan Byers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan Byers said...

You think they would have learned the first time. Guess you didn't get mad enough!

Shingleton Family said...

WOW!!
I was told once that hairspray can get polish and permanent marker out of carpet. It also could be a great excuse to get new carpet. Good Luck.