Saturday, May 30, 2009

More Disney Magic

To meet any of the characters at the park you have to stand in line of course. Mickey is the only one we stood in line for and this is why. Kamryn was too shy to talk to Mickey or be good for a picture. So we didn't get to see any of the other characters this time around. We did see them all in the parade and that was fun for the kids.


Thank goodness Kamryn was happy in a picture sometimes.


I can't believe I actually went on this ride. i don't do spinning rides but the kids wanted to go on the tea cups. So I just kept my eyes on Jared's shirt. The kids loved it.


I survived.
Jared is wearing a birthday badge that he got when we bought our tickets. He and Kamryn got in free since it was their birthday. He wore his badge all day and it was fun having the Disney cast members always tell him happy birthday by name when we walked on the rides. kamryn also got a badge but only had it on for about 5 minutes and then I put it on my pack.




No comments: