Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Christmas Music

So, now that it's the official Christmas season I've really been listening to my favorite Christmas music. I thought I'd share some of my favorites:
  • Believe - Josh Groban
  • A Baby Changes Everything - Faith Hill (new this year)
  • The Best Gift - Barbra Streisand
  • Don't Save It All For Christmas - Celine Dion
  • Sending You a Little Christmas - Jim Brickman with Kristy Starling
  • When Love Came Down - Point of Grace (I love the whole album, A Christmas Story)
  • Song for a Winter's Night - Sarah McLachlan
  • Christmas Children - SheDaisy (also love this album, Brand New Year)
  • all of THE FORGOTTEN CAROLS
  • The First Nowell from The Mormon Tabernacle Choir's album "Rejoice and Be Merry"

2 comments:

Janice said...

Wow. I don't know most of those.

Lisa said...

I should have explained that was part of my putting together of that list - the good, unknown songs.