Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Feb goal

I guess I should have stated this before the 7th of Feb but that is the way this month has been going so far.
My goal this month is to blog every day - of course, I picked a short month to do that.
So far this will by my 7th post for the month and it is the 7th. You'll notice that there are several days already where there are more than one post on a day and none on another - I figure it'll even out.
Hopefully there will be something to say every day - of course, with the way my life is going with teenagers and toddlers in the home, it is NEVER BORING.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My hat goes off to you! I see you have % children, not four. I stand in awe! I hope you a feeling better - and by the way - that Marianne williamson quote is one of my all-time favourites!