Wednesday, January 21, 2015

New Years

Wow, here it is more than half way thru January already.  Can't believe it.  I just looked at my blog and realized I never posted about new years.

Brooke's best friend Annee came over to see us
 We were lucky to have the cabin for New Years Eve this year.  We were able to go up along with my sister's family and my brother's family.  My dad also came up with us and we were so glad to have him up there with us.



After a yummy Mexican themed dinner we played games and had a great time.


Playing the NAME GAME




Cool panoramic photo of all of us playing the game


The Byers boys won the final round



With my sweetheart at midnight

 Grand-dad with the kids at midnight
Welcome 2015!


New Years day was a beautiful sunny day
the kids had a blast out sledding for many hours
(sadly those photos and videos were accidentally deleted)


No comments: