TodaysMamaand GameStopare giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
That we have a mellow holiday season and enjoy spending time together.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
We wait until all the kids are up and dressed before we go see what Santa brought. He has been wrapping the door to the living room so there can be no peeking. We wait until dad is ready with the camera and then the kids break through the "door" and then we take turns going through stockings and opening presents.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
For a professional team to come in and paint, recarpet, add new furniture and decor to my living and dining room.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
We like to watch holiday movies, make sugar cookies, drive around and see Christmas lights and we read Christmas stories.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
We played lots of made up games - like house on our stairs or in the car. We also played different card games like Mormon bridge and pounce. I remember playing Risk for the first time with my dad and beating him. And when I played it for the first time with Justin he beat me.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
The whole Christmas morning routine is the same for both my husband and me and we've carried that on with our kids.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
Somewhere warm and tropical - Hawaii, Cancun or Disney cruise
8. Check out GameStopand tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
*a Red Wii would be awesome since we don't have one at all, games to go with it for the 5 yr old twins
*Play Station 3 for the boys so they could play their games on our HD tv
*And the games to go with the PS3 that they like - madden football, Kingdom Hearts