Monday, December 17, 2012

Granddad's Birthday

Our family tries to get together each month for dinner, 
usually on Fast Sunday.
This last month we all met at my parents 
to celebrate my dad's birthday,
on his actual birthday.
We had dinner and then played some games.

playing the "plate" game

This was pretty fun and everyone could play.
If you'd like to try it, you can find it here.




Susan giving the directions for the game.




showing off their drawings








My brother Paul won with a score of 20

After the plate game we played charades, 
one of my dad's favorite games.
Most of the kids had never played 
so we had to explain how to play.
And they loved it.

Jadon taking a turn at charades

I'm not sure what Jaxon is acting out
We all had a good time and it was fun to play games together.

No comments: