Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Can't Believe It

I cannot believe that school starts tomorrow. Why does summer always go by so quickly? I can't possibly be old enough to have 2 kids in high school - at MY high school too. I hope they have a great year and enjoy being back at the same school together again.
And Taylor's in his last year at the elementary school! His teacher seems very nice and its her first year teaching so I'm sure he'll have a great time with everything she has planned.
Jared and Kamryn don't start preschool until after labor day but they are very excited about it. We've talked a lot about going to the rainbow school and their new teacher, Miss Carol. Today they were even playing school, it was so cute.
I'm always happy for my kids to be out for the summer and sad when its time for them to go back. I love having them home with me and enjoy the summer free time so much. Life really is going to get busy now.

No comments: