Friday, March 06, 2009

Fun Friday

None of my kids had school today so I told my exercise buddies I was taking the day off and sleeping in. The only problem was Paul still had to get up early and go to work. So I woke up at 7:15 and couldn't go back to sleep. So I got up and did a little on the computer and then went back to sleep on the couch by the fire until 9:00.
I went to lunch with my YW friends. It was great to chat and catch up.
Then I took Brooke and some of her teammates up to Kaysville for their Volleyball tournament. It was a reseeding tournament so they do pool play tonight and also tomorrow morning. The team kind of had a hard time and mostly beat themselves. They won 4 games out of 6 and ended up in 2nd place in their pool tonight. That puts them playing at IVA tomorrow - not a great facility but at least it's in the valley. Brooke had a rough start at the beginning of play but pulled out to play great the rest of the night. She only missed one serve and had so many awesome hits! YEAH!!
Now I'm off to bed so we can do it all again tomorrow.

1 comment:

The Martin Family said...

It felt oh so good to sleep in. Great idea!